Pediatric Chriopractic Care
- To encourage adequate neural plasticity (brain and nerve development)
- To help strengthen their child’s immunity – encouraging fewer colds, ear-aches, and general illnesses
- To promote better nerve communication throughout their entire body
- To help resolve breastfeeding issues, colic, and reflux
- To reduce the impact the modern world has on our children’s health
- Supports digestive strength so it allows them to thrive
- To aid in better concentration and capacity to learn
- Promotion of better balance – helping to resolve poor posture, asthma, allergies, irritability, colic, and bedwetting
- To help kids stay fun, lighthearted, and in tip-top shape
- To allow a better functioning Nervous-System so all other systems and organs in their body can function at a greater level
How much will it cost?
Every person and case is different, it is difficult to be sure how much it will cost before the doctor has had a chance to evaluate you and determine what care, if any, you will need. But we do offer you a consultation, so the doctor can determine the specifics of your case and estimate the costs before you incur any charges.
Do you take insurance?
We offer a complimentary insurance benefits check when you come in for your consultation, so you’ll know exactly what your insurance covers before you incur any charges. Many patients find that our self pay options are even cheaper than their insurance co-pay because of the federal discount program we are part of.