Pediatric Chiropractic Care
Chiropractic Kids have the BEST Start to Life! A healthy child is a parent’s number one wish. We all know the way for kids to grow strong and healthy is to stay off daily medications and avoid surgery. An adult’s spine protects their nervous system and so does a child’s! Your nervous system controls every function of your body so a properly functioning nervous system is crucial for your child’s development.
TOP TEN REASONS PARENTS TAKE THEIR KID TO SEE A CHIROPRACTOR
- To encourage adequate neural plasticity (brain and nerve development)
- To help strengthen their child’s immunity – encouraging fewer colds, ear-aches, and general illnesses
- To promote better nerve communication throughout their entire body
- To help resolve breastfeeding issues, colic, and reflux
- To reduce the impact the modern world has on our children’s health
- Supports digestive strength so it allows them to thrive
- To aid in better concentration and capacity to learn
- Promotion of better balance – helping to resolve poor posture, asthma, allergies, irritability, colic, and bedwetting
- To help kids stay fun, lighthearted, and in tip-top shape
- To allow a better functioning Nervous-System so all other systems and organs in their body can function at a greater level
How much will it cost?
Every person and case is different, it is difficult to be sure how much it will cost before the doctor has had a chance to evaluate you and determine what care, if any, you will need. But we do offer you a consultation, so the doctor can determine the specifics of your case and estimate the costs before you incur any charges.
Do you take insurance?
We offer a complimentary insurance benefits check when you come in for your consultation, so you’ll know exactly what your insurance covers before you incur any charges. Many patients find that our self pay options are even cheaper than their insurance co-pay because of the federal discount program we are part of.
Is chiropratic safe for children?
Chiropractic is a safe, gentle, and completely natural approach that not only improves the health of your children, but improves their overall function as they grow. NO twisting, cracking, or popping will be involved with your child’s adjustment! Revolution Chiropractic’s technique used on both infants and children is soft, gentle, and effective.
Is chiropractic safe for babies and newborns?
The birthing process these days is not as natural as we would like. There is a large amount of abnormal stress and tension put on a newborn’s spine, musculature, and nerves from the twisting and pulling used to deliver a baby. 60-90 pounds of pressure can be put on your baby’s neck when they are delivered. These delivery methods can create micro-traumas of the spinal structure and nervous-system. Chiropractic shortly after birth has demonstrated positive effects in infants experiencing difficulties such as; trouble breast-feeding or latching, colic, reflux, chronic ear infections, allergies, asthma, ADD, chronic bed wetting, digestive issues, and constipation. At Revolution Chiropractic, we use very soft and gentle pressures (the amount to see if a peach is ripe) to relieve irritation on the nervous-system so your baby can be healthy and happy as God created them to be.